Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Top Scores Copa America 2011 is Jose Paolo Guerrero


Hattrick Jose Paolo
Guerrero during the match
Peru VS Venezuela with a score
of 4-1 on
The third place playoff
Hamburg striker so it
listed as a top score of Copa
America 2011.
The emergence of the name
Guerrero
in the record list of top score to
one of the surprises Copa
America
This year, given its name
had not taken into account
at the beginning of the
tournament by the public.

The names such as Lionel Messi,
Sergio Aguero, until Diego
Forlan or Neymar more
favored to be the top score
Guerrero compared the
a mainstay of Peru after
players and an injury crisis
experienced by Claudio Pizarro
and
Jefferson Farfan.
"We fought and we
able to show that
we are a strong team, "said
Guerrero as reported by Sports
Illustration.
"I am proud to be
Peru. We enjoyed the game
This though I think we deserve
get over this, "
"The third champion remains a
a great achievement for the
proud. I
very proud of this team.
I was scored three goals
and very happy. but I
playing for the team,
winning team is the
most important, "
"I became a top score, I
play as lone striker
and scoring goals is the task
I. But more than that, I
very pleased with the
contribution of all players, " said the former Bayern striker
Munich is.

No comments:

Post a Comment